HubSpot’s Marketing Grader allows you to evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing by looking at many factors, including your website, social media activity, mobile responsiveness, blogging activity, email marketing, lead nurturing, and analytics. As a marketer, you need to be aware of how each of your marketing efforts affect your lead pipeline, and spend your limited time on the activities that will give you the most return. Marketing Grader does just this by analyzing all aspects of your marketing efforts and letting you know where you're succeeding and what you need to spend more time improving.
Marketing Grader also outlines why you should take particular steps to improve and what your top priorities should be. With customized action items to help the top of your funnel, the middle of your funnel, and your analytics, Marketing Grader makes it easy for you to figure out your next steps.
Marketing Grader will help you understand:
- Blogging ➜ Is my blog driving results that justify the time investment, or are we wasting time doing the wrong things?
- Social Media ➜ How effectively are we using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter in our marketing?
- SEO ➜ How optimized is my website to be found by people searching for my services online?
- Lead Generation ➜ Are my marketing efforts generating enough leads and sales?
- Mobile Marketing ➜ Is my web presence optimized for mobile devices?
- Competitive Benchmarking ➜ Is my marketing more or less effective than my competition?